Waterman P-32 Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Sluice Gates are ideally suited for pipe end shut-off applications. They are constructed of high-strength, close-grained cast grey iron, and feature stainless steel non-rising stems with 29-degree Acme thread standard.
Waterman P-32 sluice gates are commonly used in pumping stations, effluent ponding installations, and distributing boxes.
- Available in 6″ through 14″ sizes
- Furnished with handwheel (as shown) or with alternate lifts as commonly supplied with any other sluice gate
- Circular opening, circular extended flangeback frame with mounting option of 25 lb. ANSI or 125 lb. ANSI drilling
- Bronze seat faces and adjustable wedges
- Non-rising stainless steel stem standard, rising stem optional