Waterman SSC-10 Stainless Steel Canal Gates offer best-in-class design and performance for optimum corrosion resistance. The superior design offers outstanding longevity for reduced maintenance.
- Computer analyzed for stress and deflection using finite element analysis
- Tight closure with tapered wedge seating, low friction opening
- Rugged, replaceable J-bulb seal provides nearly drip-tight performance
- UHMW Polyethylene guide inserts
- 304 stainless steel construction (316 stainless steel optional)
- Stainless steel stem and bronze lift nut
- F = Flatback for headwall mounting
- FF = Flange or thimble mount, ANSI 125# drilling available
- SB = Spigotback for spiral corrugated pipe
When ordering SSC-10, specify your choice of either crank-operated geared lift or handwheel manual lift.
Sizes 30″ and above typically require a crank-operated geared lift.